Partner with FoundersGrid
Are you looking to reach a highly engaged audience that’s deeply interested in startups, business, tech and design?
- The daily FoundersGrid newsletter (example) is one of the largest newsletters in tech covering the best startup, business, tech and design news every day.
- The newsletter is read by close to 11,000 startup founders via email and 40,000+ via our site. Readers include software engineers, project managers, designers, venture capitalists, tech industry leaders and those starting out in technology and startups.
- 65% of newsletter opens are from the U.S, 8% from the U.K and 4% from Canada.
Founders love FoundersGrid:
I’m picky about what I let into my inbox…and the FoundersGrid newsletter never faces the chopping block! They do a fantastic job curating articles of value and I always discover things I wouldn’t have otherwise.
Joelle Goldman, Partner at ChurnBuster, Co-host of Rocketship
The highly curated content is not only something we subscribe to and read, but also a place we strive be included in. We saw fantastic results from this top-notch audience and cannot wait to be back.
Brian Coulombe, Customer Acquisition at X.ai
There are so many newsletters out there, but for me, FoundersGrid is the most reliable for tech/startup news.
Josh Goldstein, Co-Founder of Underdog.io
FoundersGrid has proved to be one of the best ways to get the word out there about our community.
Garrison Snelling, Founder of RemoteTogether
FoundersGrid offers a great way to reach founders and entrepreneurs. It gave us the opportunity to promote Revue to a highly targeted audience.
Martijn de Kuijper, Founder of Revue
There’s no other newsletter richer in sharable stories for founders other than FoundersGrid.
Ryan Smith, Founder of LeafLink
As I continually unsubscribe to eliminate inbox contamination, FoundersGrid is one of very few newsletters which I consider a daily ‘must read’.
Dru Dalton, Founder of Real Thread
I read the FoundersGrid newsletter every morning. It is a great source of information for business and tech-related news and helps me keep track of the tech market trends. In other words, it is my go-to place and I recommend it.
Patrick Lutterbach Penna, Growth at Aircall
We offer 2 types of Sponsorships
1. Sponsor a single newsletter edition
Here’s what’s included:
- A hyperlinked title and a 300 character description located at the top of the newsletter (example).
- The same sponsorship message added to the newsletter post published on this site (example), which will stay live on our home page for 24 hours, and an archived version will stay live for as long as FoundersGrid is online (we’ve been updating the newsletter for 3-4 years and have no plans to stop anytime soon).
- A thank you message published on both our Twitter and Facebook accounts.
2. Partner with FoundersGrid
Here’s what’s included:
- 6 Newsletter sponorships to be used within a 90 day peroid.
- A link added to every newsletter edition for 90 days under the partners section (example)
- A graphic/link/description added to the sidebar of this site (90 days).
- Newsletter sponsorships are queued as received. If you would like your sponsorship to go out on a specific date, please add the details to the form you are directed to after payment and we’ll try our best to accommodate.
- If we think your product or service is not a good fit with our audience (we are very picky), we will refund you in full within 24 hours (often much sooner).
- If you have any additional questions, please contact Chris who will be happy to help.