November 26, 2015
1. First of all, can you tell us a little about your role and what you do at The Techmap?
As the CEO and Founder of The TechMap, I wear many hats. I overview all the aspects of this business and delegate specific roles to the team.
2. Can you tell us a little about your go to market strategy, current growth/marketing channels are working for you right now?
We run various events and use Meetup, Eventbrite, and other similar platforms to advertise for us.
3. What is the biggest mistake you have made with The Techmap so far that other founders can learn from?
Surround yourself with a talented and passionate team, who shares the same vision and passion for the company as you do. They’re many individuals who ‘talk the talk, but can’t walk the walk’.
4. Let’s talk you… what apps, blogs, and tools can’t you live without?
5. What’s your best time-saving shortcut or life hack?
Having volunteers to help out at the events and to take care of the social media part..
6. What resource have you watched/read/listened to that’s had the biggest impact on your business/life so far this year, and why?
I continue attend conferences and educational events and make sure to learn something new every day, which I then try to apply to my business. “…to learn and not to do is really not to learn. To know and not to do is really not to know.” (Stepher R. Covey).