November 25, 2015
1. First of all, can you tell us a little about your role and what you do at Applozic?
Applozic is my brain child and I was responsible for developing the first version of Applozic Messaging SDK.
As we grew, my role shifted from writing code to customer interaction, hiring, marketing and sales activities.
Being the Cofounder and CEO, my day to day responsibility is to look after Products, Sales, Marketing and Customer interaction.
2. Can you provide us some use cases where your customers have improved user engagement by using Applozic?
1. Localinger : Localinger is for Hyper-local discovery of pre-owned products from people in your area.
Using Applozic, Localinger enabled the buyer-seller chat within the mobile app which makes it very easy for buyers to interact with the sellers, ask them more information about the product, share images and finalize the deal just by a message.
2. Azuga: Azuga is a connected car solution where fleet managers and drivers wanted a way to communicate with each other in order to do job dispatch, delivery proof, work status.
3. EventBaazi: EventBaazi is a marketplace which connects the Hosts with the Event Managers and Vendors who can meet their event related needs both in terms of quality as well as costing.
Using Applozic, event hosts – managers/vendors are able to communicate with each other through a private chat feature.
3. What are some of the mistakes you have made with Applozic that other founders can hopefully learn from?
Giving away the product for free in order to get some initial customers and ended up doing lot of extra customizations for some non-serious customers.
Lesson learnt is give discount but never give it for free, it validates your product offering and also only serious customers will come.
4. Let’s talk you – what apps, software, and tools can’t you live without?
5. What’s your best time-saving shortcut or life hack?
Replying to low priority mail/messages while travelling.
6. What resource have you watched/read/listened to that’s had the biggest impact on your business/life so far this year, and why?
Ted talks – Draw your future- Take control of your life.
In this video, Patti Dobrowolski explains about drawing your ‘Current State’ and ‘Desired New Reality’ and then work
every single day to achieve that. Applozic team watched this video and we have a ‘Desired New Reality’ and we are working towards achieving it.
Quora- Rightly said by Justine Musk in Quora answer.
If you’re not obsessed, then stop what you’re doing and find whatever does obsess you.”
So here we are at Applozic, doing what we are obsessed about “helping companies embed communication capabilities into the mobile apps and website in few mins”.